Editorial Plain Text Editor Launched for iPad With Markdown Support
Editorial is a plain text editor for the iPad with powerful automation tools and a beautiful inline preview for writing Markdown.
You can combine a large selection of simple text processing actions into your very own workflows — all in an intuitive drag'n'drop interface that makes it easy to see what's happening.
● Inline Markdown Preview – You can always swipe left to switch to a full HTML preview.
● Extensible with Workflows – Almost 50 configurable actions can be combined into powerful workflows for extending Editorial's feature set.
● Scriptable with Python – You can also integrate scripts into your workflows for even more advanced automation.
● Full Documentation – Editorial comes with a complete set of documentation for all the different workflow actions and Python modules. Help is directly accessible from the workflow and Python editors.
● Sync with Dropbox – You can store your documents in a configurable Dropbox folder, and even view comparisons with older versions to see the progress you've made.
● Smart Keyboard – The extended keyboard was specifically designed for writing Markdown and includes all the special characters you need.
● In-App Browser – If you need to do some quick research while writing, you don't have to leave the app for that.
You can purchase Editorial from the App Store for $4.99.