AnyList Adds Recents, List Item Photos, AnyList Complete Subscription
AnyList has been updated with a new AnyList Complete subscription, the ability to add photos to list items, to remember recently used items, and more.
AnyList is the best way to create and share grocery shopping lists and recipes. Easily share a list with your spouse or roommates. Changes show up instantly on everyone’s iPhone, iPod touch, or iPad.
• AnyList is fast. Quickly add and cross off items. Autocomplete suggests common items as you type. Add items by voice with Siri and Reminders Import (requires iOS 6).
• AnyList is organized. Common grocery items are automatically categorized, and you can create custom categories too. Create multiple lists to organize by store or occasion. Save items as favorites and create starter lists.
• AnyList lets you share. Just enter the email address of your spouse or roommate and your list is shared. List changes instantly show up on everyone’s iPhone or iPod touch.
• AnyList helps you plan. Enter your own recipes and organize them into collections. Easily add ingredients to your shopping lists when you're ready to prepare a recipe.
What's New In This Version:
AnyList v2.5 is a major update with the following improvements:
- Favorites are now stored on a per-list basis and are shared if the underlying list is shared. Favorites now show up in autocomplete, so if you save an item as a favorite, it will be suggested as you type.
- AnyList now remembers recently used items. You can browse recent items just like you browse favorites, and add items to your list with one tap.
- Photos can now be added to list items. For shared lists, everyone can see the photos. Want to make sure the person doing the shopping gets the right package? Take a photo of it and they’ll know exactly what to look for. This feature requires AnyList Complete.
- AnyList Complete is a new subscription that unlocks the full power of AnyList for you and your entire household. AnyList Complete allows you to use the new photos feature, and also gives you access to priority support. Purchasing an AnyList Complete subscription also helps to support continued development of the AnyList app.
(One purchase covers your entire household: you can share your subscription with other members of your household, like your spouse or roommates. In the future, some new features will require an AnyList Complete subscription.)
You can download AnyList from the App Store for free.