Evomail Adds Support for Aliases
Evomail, an email client for iPhone and iPad, has been updated with several improvements including support for aliases.
Evomail is modern mobile email. We believe email isn't broken, it just hasn't kept up with the pace of change on the internet.
* Quick access to archive, trash, and labels gives you the ability to quickly triage your email throughout the day as it comes in, instead of having to wait until you're back at your desktop.
* Need to share a presentation with someone? Easily attach files from Dropbox or Box.net!
* Prefer to keep an Inbox Zero and you're taking an early weekend? With just two taps, Snooze your emails until you are back in the office on Monday.
* In the car and forgot to write down an address? Use Evomail's built-in "full" Gmail search to quickly search all of your email in Gmail.
* Are you one of those people that has to know when a new message comes in? Never miss a message with built-in push notifications.
* Someone replied to an email from awhile back? View the entire history of your conversation, not just the most recent message or two.
What's New In This Version:
* NEW: Aliases are here for your Gmail, Yahoo, iCloud and IMAP accounts! Don't forget that these must be validated through your service in order to work.
* NEW: The contact selector on iPhone now sorts by last name.
* NEW: Unified inbox will now remember the last account you selected during compose.
* FIXED: You'll no longer crash when applying a label on iPhone.
* FIXED: Adding new accounts and switching to unified inbox should now load properly.
* AND: General stability improvements!
You can download Evomail from the App Store for free.