Apple Updates Logic Pro X With Bug Fixes
Apple has released an update to Logic Pro 10 that improves overall stability and performance issues.
Logic Pro X is the most advanced version of Logic ever. Sophisticated new tools for professional songwriting, editing, and mixing are built around a modern interface that’s designed to get creative results quickly and also deliver more power whenever it’s needed. Logic Pro X includes a massive collection of instruments, effects, and loops, providing a complete toolkit to create amazing-sounding music.
Powerful New Interface
• Consolidate and control multiple tracks or create rich, layered instruments with Track Stacks
• Smart Controls allow you to manipulate multiple plug-ins and parameters with a single move
• An enhanced Mixer lets you move, copy, and bypass channel inserts more efficiently
• Quickly re-order song sections and try new ideas using Arrangement Markers
• Autosave keeps your work safe and sound
• See and edit more of your performances in the Score editor with a new wrapped view
What's New In This Version:
This update improves overall stability and performance issues including:
• Undo commands work as expected after Flex Pitch editing
• The Vintage Electric Piano plug-in now performs correctly at all sample rates
• The Capture Last Take key command no longer erases a MIDI recording
• Double-clicking on a Drummer region now opens or closes the editor
• Addresses a graphic issue where the Piano Roll Editor could display an empty window
This release is recommended for all Logic Pro X customers.
You can purchase Logic Pro X from the App Store for $199.99.