Documents by Readdle Gets Photo Library Integration, Drag-and-Drop, Starred Files
Documents by Readdle has been updated with new photo library integration, drag-and-drop, and starred files.
Read, Listen, View, Download, Annotate almost anything you want on your iPad. Files, documents, music, videos, books, any content is at home in Documents by Readdle.
- View Office Documents
- Read and Annotate PDF files
- Search Inside Documents
- Edit Text Files
- Read Books and Articles
- View Photos from your Trip
- Watch Movies while on a plane
- Listen to Your Favorite Music
- Manage your files
- Copy Documents from Mac or PC
- Sync with iCloud, Dropbox, Google Drive and other Services
- Share Files with Your Friends
- Protect Everything with a Password
- Store Email Attachments
- Download Documents from the Web
- Save Web Pages to Read them Later
What's New In This Version:
- New Photo Library integration
All your photos now are available in a separate folder. You can view, copy, 'open in' or e-mail them right from Documents application.
Simply drag and drop files between folders, or move files to the sidebar folders like: Documents, iCloud, Dropbox, etc.
- 'Starred' files
To have a quick access to the most important documents, drag and drop them to the sidebar on the iPad or move files to 'Starred' folder on the iPhone.
You can download Documents by Readdle from the App Store for free.