Hue Menu is a simple and delightful way to control your Philips Hue light bulbs right from your Mac's Menu Bar.
- Change the colors of your lamps from the color charts in the menu or from the traditional Mac OS color Picker.
- Create presets, so as to save the favorite colors for everyone of your light bulbs.
- Select the random mode for all the lights or for a specific light bulb. It will change every 15 seconds the colours of the light(s) bulb(s).
- Set the brightness, turn on/off all the lights or specific lamps.
- Select a light bulb and a color from the color picker or by pointing your mouse's cursor on a color or a picture and pressing SHIFT+ALT and it will adjust the specified light accordingly.
You can purchase Hue Menu from the App Store for $2.99.