The full change log can be viewed below...
Tweetbot is a full-featured Mac OS X Twitter client with a lot of personality. Whether it’s the meticulously-crafted interface, sounds & animation, or features like multiple timelines & column views, there’s a lot to love about Tweetbot.
◆ Multiple Timelines. Quickly switch between your lists as your main timeline.
◆ Multiple Windows and Columns. Display timelines from different accounts side by side.
◆ Notification Center Support.
◆ Beautiful Retina graphics.
◆ Mute filters lets you block messages from users without unfollowing them. You can also mute hashtags and specific keywords.
◆ Sync timeline position, direct message read statuses and mute filters between your Mac, iPhone and iPad via iCloud.
◆ Support for multiple services like Pocket, Instapaper, Readability, CloudApp and Droplr.
◆ Save drafts, add locations and POI's, attach photos/videos, manage your lists, and much more.
For complete details on Tweetbot, visit tapbots.com/tweetbot/mac/
What's New In This Version:
p>- When muting a person or keyword, you can also remove matching tweets immediately
- Fixed an issue with 'x new tweets' bar disappearing if you closed the main window
- Fixed an issue with scrollbars obscuring content if the find view was visible in a timeline
- Columns and secondary windows will now remember if it was displaying the media view when app is restarted
- Main window is now always fully visible when initially displayed
- Fixed an issue where some instagram videos were treated as images
- Snapping windows to the main window happens more reliably
- Fixed an issue where some lists wouldn't sync their unread tweets properly
- Context menu for stock symbols now works same as iOS
- If you delete a tweet from your own profile view it will vanish properly
- Can now send a tweet via Messages
You can purchase Tweetbot for Twitter from the App Store for $19.99.