Anyone Can Install iOS 7 GM Seed, But Here's Why You Shouldn't

Show Article
Comments (83)
Victor Caricchio - September 11, 2013 at 2:18am
anyone havin trouble when trying to sync with itunes? it says that it cant conect with my iphone and i need itunes 11.1 (WTF?!)
Slasher - September 11, 2013 at 3:42am
You need the latest version of iTunes !
Chris - September 11, 2013 at 1:12am
why would you want this ugly two dimensional OS!
jockep - September 11, 2013 at 7:34am
There's something called taste which differs from person to person, ever heard of that?
jl - September 11, 2013 at 1:04am
if im not developer and download GM will i be able to pass the activation screen or is voicemail hack needed
Offroad - September 11, 2013 at 12:59am
So blobs SHSH files for 6.1.4 would not work if saved via IFAITH?
Knight Dragneel - September 10, 2013 at 11:13pm
There Is Something Weird ... It Written If You Download GM Seed U Can't Return To 6.1.3 ... So If Original Is Out I Need To Make My iPhone To 6.1.3 Or I Can't Install The Original Right?? Or They Will Make An Software Update In iPhone From GM Seed To Original One? Thats Makes Me Feel Soo Complicated
MaxTy - September 10, 2013 at 11:08pm
http://adf.ly/VVaop -- iOS7 links fast, not sure how long they'll last though
elena122 - September 10, 2013 at 10:46pm
athan - September 10, 2013 at 10:39pm
updated to ios 7 gm on iphone 5 but could not sync with the itunes. this ios 7 gm only need itunes 11.1 to sync which is not avalible. now i am stuck.
Knight Dragneel - September 10, 2013 at 11:17pm
I Think There Itunes 11.1 Beta 2 For Mac Only
Patrick Juel - September 10, 2013 at 11:22pm
You need to turn of sync photos from itunes, and it should work
athan - September 11, 2013 at 12:22am
yes, i use windows and there is no itunes 11.2 for windows available yet. if your iphone5 is on ios 7gm , when connect with itunes 11.0.5, the itunes will not see the device , it will keep asking to update to 11.1 in order to see the device and sync. so there is no way to turn off sync photos when the itunes cannot see the device. wished i did not up to GM.
A.Hazem - September 11, 2013 at 12:23am
HOW ?
Alex - September 11, 2013 at 12:33am
hei. I just wanted to update my i4 to iOS 7 GM . What happens if I will get the same problem? Can you use your iPhone ? I don't care about syncing music to iPhone and stuff . please respond, i'm desperate
m™ - September 11, 2013 at 12:56am
I was able to use iTunes 11.1 Beta 1 to sync my content and settings. You can use the iPhone with this GM as a new iPhone without a connection to iTunes. Mine activated successfully.
athan - September 11, 2013 at 2:17am
yes you still can use your iphone 7GM but you just cant sync with the itunes for windows for now until apple release 11.1 for windows and hopefully by next week.
Elijah - September 10, 2013 at 10:02pm
iOS 7 GM download links: iOS 7 GM (iPod touch - 5th generation) iPod5,1_7.0_11A465_Restore.ipsw http://adf.ly/VVCCH iOS 7 GM (iPhone 4 - GSM) iPhone3,1_7.0_11A465_Restore.ipsw http://adf.ly/VVC9u iOS 7 GM (iPhone 4 - CDMA) iPhone3,3_7.0_11A465_Restore.ipsw http://adf.ly/VVCMT iOS 7 GM (iPhone 4 - GSM Rev A) iPhone3,2_7.0_11A465_Restore.ipsw http://adf.ly/VVCVb iOS 7 GM (iPhone 4S) iPhone4,1_7.0_11A465_Restore.ipsw http://adf.ly/VVCQQ iOS 7 GM (iPad - 4th generation Model A1458) iPad3,4_6.1.3_10B329_Restore.ipsw (not yet) iOS 7 Gold Master (iPhone 5 GSM Model A1428) iPhone5,1_7.0_11A465_Restore.ipsw http://adf.ly/VVCgm iOS 7 GM (iPhone 5 - Model A1429) iPhone5,2_7.0_11A465_Restore.ipsw http://adf.ly/VVCkY
Kornmehl - September 10, 2013 at 9:39pm
I read the article. Where does it mention any good reason for not installing iOS 7?
JP - September 10, 2013 at 9:47pm
Lol I guess it would probably be the jailbreaking part. Something in which I could care less about
Kronos - September 10, 2013 at 9:52pm
When a jailbreak is released for iOS 6.1.3 please don't be the one begging for an iOS 7 release :)
DkC - September 10, 2013 at 10:44pm
It's been two years since the last time I have Jailbroken andy of my iDevices. Why? There is no longer any reason for me to do so. Yes, I hate the new Safari icon on iOS7, but I can live with it. A lot of tweaks have been integrated into iOS7 that I seriously see no point on Jailbreaking it other than for themes, which I also lost interest in. As a Computer Science student I would say that Jailbreaking should be taken as a Reverse Engineering experience for all the Hackers and Developer out there who want to further enhance their Knowledge of the Mobile OS.
DkC - September 10, 2013 at 10:44pm
DkC - September 10, 2013 at 10:44pm
Reply · Like · Mark as Spam
Apple Predicted to Sell 71.5 Million iPhones in Q4, Sales to Drop Drastically in Q1 [Chart]
KGI analyst Ming-Chi Kuo is predicting that A...
How to Enable Dark Mode in OS X 10.10 Yosemite
Instructions on how to enable Dark Mode in Ma...
Apple Announces World AIDS Day 2014 Campaign for (RED)
Apple has announced its largest-ever World AI...
Apple Updates GarageBand With Limited Time (GarageBand)RED Loop Pack
Apple has updated GarageBand with a limited t...
Evernote Updates Penultimate Following User Complaints
Evernote has updated its Penultimate app to a...