The entire change log can be found below...
Introducing the new NYTimes app for iPhone, now optimized for iOS 7. Experience The Times’s award-winning journalism, elegantly redesigned with enhanced imagery and multimedia, clean design and streamlined navigation.
Features of this app include:
• Multimedia— view videos and slide shows within articles and in the Videos and Photos sections
• Save articles to revisit later from any device, and add your favorite blogs to your sections list so that they are always updated and easily accessible
• Share articles, photos and videos through Facebook, Twitter, e-mail, SMS and AirDrop
• Breaking news alerts— be the first to read about events as soon as they occur
• Edit your sections list so your favorite sections are just a swipe away
The app is free to download, and all users can access up to 3 free articles per day, from any section. Subscribers get full access to over 25 sections plus unlimited access to NYTimes.com on any device, with a Times Digital Subscription. Subscribe today and your first week is free.*
Your subscription options:
• NYTimes.com + Smartphone Apps for $14.99 per month
• All Digital Access (including the NYTimes app for iPhone and iPad, plus unlimited access to NYTimes.com) for $34.99 per month
What's New In This Version:
A new and improved New York Times experience for iOS 7:
• Cleaner, more modern visuals, smoother transitions, easier navigation throughout the app and faster swiping between articles
• NEW: Swiping between sections allows for effortless browsing of the breadth of New York Times content. Re-order your section swiping at any time by tapping Edit from the Sections list.
• NEW: Share articles via AirDrop
• NEW: Refreshed article design, redesigned Photos and Videos sections and improved slide show viewing with faster swiping and larger viewing area
• NEW: Support for iOS 7's universal text size setting -- you can set your device's text size once in the Settings app, and the NYTimes app's text size will change accordingly
• Search bar is now conveniently placed at the top of the sections list
• Prominent display of large photography and images at the top of sections
• Sharing by email now includes subject line
• Save and share articles at any time by tapping the action button at the top right of articles
You can download NYTimes from the App Store for free.