When you find an interesting article, video or web page that you want to read, watch or view later, put it in Pocket. Once it’s in Pocket, it automatically syncs across to your phone, tablet and computer so you can view it anytime on any device, even without an internet connection.
WHAT YOU CAN POCKET: Articles, videos, recipes or pretty much anything you find online. It’s easy to save to Pocket from your favorite apps or browser.
VIEW EVERYWHERE: If it’s in Pocket, it’s on your phone, tablet, and computer.
EASY ON THE EYES: See your articles, videos, and everything else in a beautiful, easy-to-view layout that improves the readability and watchability of any page.
PLAYS WELL WITH OTHERS: Save directly from your browser or from over 300 different apps like Twitter, Flipboard, Pulse, and Zite.
What's New In This Version:
● Fresh New Design - Changes to every screen in Pocket, as well as a new app icon to complement the look and feel of the new version of iOS.
● Instant Background Sync - Pocket will now instantly sync in the background, even while the app is closed. (Requires iOS 7, and must be enabled in Options.)
● Faster List, Faster Overall - Tons of improvements to Pocket make the app feel speedier and more fluid, including faster list scrolling, searching and tagging.
● Gorgeous Updated Reading Experience - Reading articles in Pocket has gotten even better:
- Refined layout and typography, which ensures that headers, images and paragraphs all flow together seamlessly.
- Auto-fullscreen when you start scrolling in Article View, which delivers an immersive reading experience.
- Automatic adjustments to layout and formatting when adjusting text size, delivering the most readable view without having to adjust a lot of options.
- Justified text with real hyphenation, transforming the article into a layout that’s aligned with what you’d find in books and newspapers.
You can download Pocket from the App Store for free.