Three simple workflows let you prepare new iOS devices for immediate distribution, supervise devices that need to maintain a standard configuration, and assign devices to users. Quickly update your devices simultaneously to the latest version of iOS, configure settings, and install apps and data for your students, employees, or patrons.
Apple Configurator can be used by larger organizations and businesses to set up new devices, install enterprise apps, and enroll each device with a Mobile Device Management solution for remote management by an IT administrator. It is perfect for the classroom or student lab where devices need to be quickly refreshed and kept up to date with the correct settings, approved policies, apps and data. Apple Configurator can also be used to personalize devices with data and documents for specific users.
What's New In This Version:
Apple Configurator 1.4 contains improvements and bug fixes including:
• Support for new iOS 7 features and restrictions
• Allow modifying account settings
• Allow AirDrop
• Allow connecting supervised devices to any Mac
• Configure Web Content Filter
• Configure AirPlay mirroring destinations and passwords
• Configure AirPrint printers
• Configure Managed Open In
• Allow Control Center or Notification Center on lock screen
• Configure Limit Ad Tracking setting
• Install fonts
• Enroll multiple unsupervised devices in MDM without tapping each device using a new Setup tab in Prepare
• Complete setup assistant and enroll Apple TV in MDM without using the remote
• Improved UI for installing a single profile on unsupervised devices
You can download Apple Configurator from the App Store for free.