Nokia's first Windows tablet, the Lumia 2520, is designed to work anywhere, with a vivid 10.1-inch HD display that is designed to provide the best outdoor and indoor readability of any tablet. Building on Nokia's rich mobility heritage, the Lumia 2520 combines both 4G LTE and Wi-Fi connectivity, a 6.7MP camera, and for the first time ever on a tablet, ZEISS optics, letting people take beautiful pictures - even in low light. The Lumia 2520 runs on Windows RT 8.1 for a highly personal and easy to navigate experience, and also features multiple color choices and fast-charging capability - providing up to an 80% charge in one hour.
The Lumia 2520 also comes with a number of unique software experiences that are exclusive to the Lumia family, including the exclusive "Dragons Adventure" interactive game developed in partnership with DreamWorks Animation. Additionally, the Lumia 2520 includes Nokia Storyteller, a Nokia developed application that introduces a new way to curate and relive images and videos as a story on a map, as well as Nokia Video Director, which offers the ability to edit and get even more creative with videos shot on the Lumia 2520 - as well as content from Lumia smartphones. With integrated HERE Maps, the Lumia 2520 is the only tablet with true offline maps for a fast and reliable maps experience. The tablet also includes an exclusive version of Nokia Music with Mix Radio preinstalled.
The Lumia 2520 pairs with a unique and stylish accessory which offers a great set of benefits: the Nokia Power Keyboard. Offering up to five extra hours of battery life and two built-in USB ports, the Nokia Power Keyboard makes battery life worries a thing of the past. A protective and wraparound cover, the Nokia Power Keyboard includes a fully functional keypad with gesture trackpad, so typing feels as natural as on a laptop. With Microsoft Office and Outlook preinstalled, getting more done on the go is easier than ever.
● Operating System: Windows RT 8.1
● Networks: GSM: 850, 900, 1800, 1900MHz; WCDMA: 850, 900, 1800, 1900, 2100MHz; LTE: 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 13, 17, 20
● Speed: LTE: 150 Mbps DL / 50 Mbps UL
● Memory: 2GB RAM, 32 GB internal memory, micro SD card support up to 32GB, SkyDrive cloud storage
● Display: 10.1” 1080p full HD (1920×1080) AHIPS Capacitive Multi-Touch Display, Gorilla Glass 2
● Processor: 2.2GHz Quad Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 800
● Primary camera: 6.7MP Auto Focus ZEISS optics with f1.9 aperture; FFC: 2MP HD wide-angle
● Size & weight: 267 x 168 x 8.9* mm (*volumetric); 615g
● Connectivity: NFC, A-GPS+GLONASS, WLAN 802.11 a/b/g/n, microUSB 3.0, BT 4.0 LE, 3.5mm audio connector
● Battery: 8000 mAh
● Audio: Stereo front facing speakers
Pricing and Availability:
The Nokia Lumia 2520 will be available in red and white in a glossy finish as well as cyan and black in a matte finish, and is expected to start shipping in Q4 2013 with an estimated price of USD499 before taxes or subsidies. Initial roll out is to begin broadly in the U.S. as well as the U.K and Finland, with additional countries to follow shortly after. The Nokia Power Keyboard will be available alongside the Lumia 2520 at the recommended price of USD149.
Read More [via Desire This]