Dispatch makes it easy to act on emails even when you're on the move. It lets you get rid of mails by swiping, respond faster with snippets, and process your mails with other apps.
RESPOND FASTER WITH SNIPPETS
Store frequently used replies as snippets* and reuse them the next time you get a similar question.
* Dispatch also supports “TextExpander touch snippet expansion” (sold separately).
Dispatch talks to 26 apps. For example, you can:
• Archive important mails to Evernote
• Save links to read later with Pocket
• Create tasks in OmniFocus & Things
• Set reminders in Reminders or Due
The 26 supported apps are: Evernote, Pocket, Instapaper, Readability, Due, OmniFocus, Things, The HitList, Clear, Fantastical, 2 Days, Reminders, Asana, Chrome, 1Password, Dolphin, Safari, Maps, Google Maps, Calendar, Drafts, Skype, Appigo Todo, Finish, Twitter & Facebook.
IT'S OK TO MAKE MISTAKES
Getting rid of mails is fun in Dispatch. But in case you get too excited with the housekeeping, you can always undo your last delete, archive or move action (for about 4 seconds).
BACKGROUND FETCH, NOTIFICATIONS AND BADGES
Fetches and notifies you of new emails when possible, even if Dispatch is not actively running. Optionally, choose to badge up Dispatch with the number of unread emails for all or just some of your accounts.
FIND WHAT YOU NEED
Search your Inbox and Archive folders. Narrow down the email you're looking for by building up multiple search terms with Advanced Search, eg. Sender contains 'John', Recipients contains 'Sharon', and Subject contains 'Meeting'.
ATTACH INLINE IMAGES
Attach images from Camera Roll, Photo Albums and Photo Stream to new emails and replies.
SEND MAIL FROM ANOTHER ADDRESS
Choose to send mails from another email address (if your server allows you to do so), and to reply mails from the address which the mail was sent to. Especially handy if you've been forwarding mails from multiple accounts to a single account.
SWIPE TO NAVIGATE
Switch accounts, reply, go back to Inbox by swiping left and right—no button-tapping required.
BUILT FOR iOS 7
Redesigned to look even better on iOS 7, and built on top of powerful new technologies in iOS 7 to offer background fetch, inline photo attachments and beautiful animations.
LOCALIZED FOR 10 LANGUAGES
Fully localized for: English, Deutsch, 日本語, Italiano, Nederlands, Español, Français, Português brasileiro, 简体中文, 繁體中文.
● Compatible with iPhone and iPod touch running iOS 7 or later.
● Supports IMAP-based email accounts. Tested to work with: Gmail, Google Apps, iCloud, AOL, Yahoo! and FastMail.
● Mail servers not listed above require additional configuration, or may fail to work.
Please take note of the limitations that Dispatch has compared with the built-in Mail app:
- No push notifications for emails (and no plans for it)
- No support for POP/Exchange-based email (and no plans for it)
- No access to any mailboxes other than the Inbox
- No access to drafts stored in Dispatch from other mail apps
- No landscape mode, S/MIME encryption
- Can only attach images (from Camera Roll/Albums/Photo Stream)
What's New In This Version:
• Unified inbox
• Insert links from Droplr & Dropbox
• Insert contacts (addresses, email addresses and phone numbers)
• Edit title before creating task in Things
• New action: Share links with Twitter & Facebook
• New action: Open Twitter status in Twitter
• New action: Follow in Twitter
• New action: Shorten link with Droplr
• New action: copy message:// and gmail link to emails
• Shows URL in action view when a link is tapped
• Sort Evernote notebooks & tags
• Added URL scheme to compose email
• Fixed: empty inbox
• Fixed: black bar appears in mail view
• Fixed: vertically scrolling problem
• Fixed: badge not dismissed when background fetch is turned off
You can purchase Dispatch: Action-Based Email from the App Store for $4.99.