With Air Display, you can wirelessly extend your computer desktop to gain more space or you can mirror your computer's screen to your iOS device and control your computer with intuitive iOS touch gestures and/or Air Display's elegant built in keyboard. Got a Bluetooth keyboard? you can use that too!
And with Air Display 2, you can even wirelessly mirror your screen to up to four iPads simultaneously to create unique training sessions or presentations.
Air Display consists of an iOS app and a separate free app that you install on your computer. Both your computer (Mac or Windows) and iOS client (iPad, iPhone, or iPod touch) must be on the same Wi-Fi network to use Air Display.
• Wirelessly extend or mirror your computer screen to your iPad, iPhone, or iPod touch
• Control your computer wirelessly via touch gestures from your iOS device
• Type using Air Display's built-in keyboard or any Bluetooth keyboard
• NEW! Use up to 4 extra screens at the same time (Mac only for now)
• NEW! Even easier to set up, connect, and get support
• Best performance of any app of its kind
• Fully compatible with Retina-resolution screens
• Both computer and iOS device must be on the same Wi-Fi network
• iOS devices: iOS 6 and above
• Main system: Mac OS X version 10.7 and above; Windows 7 or 8 (32 or 64-bit); Windows 7 Starter Edition and Windows Vista not supported
• Connection to multiple devices is Mac only, but we're working on Windows even now
What's New In This Version:
- Rendering performance is faster on all devices
- Now we're taking advantage of the A7 processor and OpenGL ES 3's screaming fast rendering on the iPhone 5s as well as the new iPad Air and iPad mini with Retina display
- As always, this update is chock full of bug fixes and minor tweaks
You can purchase Air Display 2 from the App Store for $9.99.