BookBook Travel Journal looks like a vintage book, but it’s really a dapper, hardback leather case designed to hold your iPad and the essential accessories that go with it. Inside you’ll find a collection of pockets and adjustable bands that neatly organize and protect items like your power adapter, cables, USB drives, stylus, mouse, earbuds or high-end headphones. Say bye-bye to your backpack. Everything you need for the road fits inside BookBook Travel Journal.
The BookBook Travel Journal is made of genuine leather. Each one is distressed to give it that well-worn, vintage look. The same size as the Steve Jobs biography, BookBook feels perfectly natural in your hand. Dual zippers make accessing your gear easy and convenient. Hardback covers and a rigid spine protect your iPad and gear from dings along the road.
● Contains over a dozen pockets and straps to organize your gear
● Stores iPad, headphones, adapters, chargers, batteries, stylus, cables
● Old-world book design discourages theft while on the go
● Separate plush pocket fits all iPads
● iPad Air
● iPad mini
● iPad (1st-4th generation)
You can purchase the BookBook Travel Journal from the link below for $99.99. Check out the video for more details.
Read More [via DesireThis]