This is a pre-release version of the complete Xcode developer toolset for Mac, iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad. It includes the iOS 7.0.3 SDK and OS X 10.9 SDK. Xcode 5 requires OS X 10.8.4 or later.
Issues Resolved in Xcode 5.0.2 GM seed
● After installation of Xcode, the iOS 7.0.3 simulator hangs on first launch for a period of time (eventually launching). This issue has been resolved. (15368009)
● Running UIAutomation from the Instruments GUI or from the /usr/bin/instruments command line crashes. This has been resolved. (15367995)
Running and Debugging
● Launching a 64-bit application on a device from Xcode multiple times causes the device to stop responding (and require a soft-reset). This has been resolved. (15338361)
● Debugging an application on a device running iOS 6.x causes the application to crash with EXC_BAD_ACCESS. This has been resolved. (15310896)
● LLDB now correctly displays structs in simulator processes. (14496092)
Developers can get the update from the link below...