Skitch lets you communicate important ideas in an instant. Snap a photo, mark it up, and send it on. Make your message clear with arrows, stamps, text, shapes, and more. Getting your point across has never been easier.
Your ideas. Fast.
→ Snap a photo and mark it up by pointing the arrow, then tapping the button
→ Use the predefined arrow, add text, and point out what is important
→ Send it to your coworkers, classmate, or friends instantly
→ Tap a picture to add arrows, stamps, shapes, text, highlights, and freehand pencil annotations
→ Crop or pixelate an image to show only the essential content
→ Add a quick caption to your image to provide context
→ Send marked up snapshots via email, SMS, or AirDrop
→ Post to a social media stream for your friends and followers to see
→ Display your annotations with AirPlay
→ Create a unique link to your image and more with Evernote
→ Grab a picture of something at work and share with meeting attendees
Some ways to use Skitch:
→ At work: Snap a picture of a whiteboard and add your take to send to the team
→ At home: Need something repaired? Snap a photo, mark it up to identify the problem and send it off
→ For yourself: Take a snap of a bill or document, pixelate personal details and save it to Evernote
What's New In This Version:
- Maps have been reintroduced to the picker view.
- Evernote Settings are easier to find under a new Evernote heading.
- Your default Evernote Notebook can be set while signing in to the app.
- Your default Evernote Notebook can be changed in Evernote settings.
- Crop has been added to a new overflow menu in More Tools.
- Annotations can all be cleared at once using the “Clear Annotations” option under the overflow menu.
- “Open in” has been added as a sharing option, which lets you send your annotated images directly to any installed apps that accept images.
You can download Skitch from the App Store for free.