THIS GAME IS LIFE-RUININGLY FUN! Homer accidently caused a meltdown that wiped out Springfield. D’OH! Now, it’s up to you to rebuild it! From the writers of The Simpsons, tap into a city building game that lets you create your own living, breathing Springfield... for FREE.
1. First, you can get it for free!
2. Make Springfield just like you want it.
3. Help Homer find Marge, Bart, and the rest of his family and friends! (Ned Flanders, too.)
4. Complete tasks to earn… mmm, donuts!
5. Make Apu work ridiculously long shifts at Kwik-E-Mart.
6. Grow and harvest Tomacco on Cletus’s Farm.
7. Party down with Duffman at Duff Brewery.
8. See how your Indolence, Consumerism, and Gluttony stack up on the Conform-o-meter.
9. Enjoy exclusive, never-before-seen animated scenes sure to please fans of TV’s longest-running comedy.
10. Visit your friends’ Springfields, play pranks, and collect cash.
11. And did we mention… it’s free to play?
What's New In This Version:
Level 37 brings Milhouse some parental dysfunction with Kirk and Luann.
• New Buildings – No home? No hope? No problem! The Bachelor Arms and Office of Unemployment are now open.
• New Characters – Watch Kirk and Luann Van Houten's flounder at their businesses.
• New Decorations - Fleet-A-Pita, the Southern Cracker Fountain, and more!
• New Quests – Relive your parents' divorce... this time through Milhouse!
You can download The Simpsons: Tapped Out from the App Store for free.