Vodafone Store Evacuated After iPad Explodes [Photo]

Vodafone Store Evacuated After iPad Explodes [Photo]

Posted by · 15205 views · Translate
Customers were evacuated from a Vodafone store in Canberra, Australia on Wednesday after a demo iPad unit exploded, reports News.com.au.

"A burst of flames" appeared from the charging port of an iPad demo model, a Vodafone spokesperson confirmed to news.com.au. The firebrigade was called in after the store filled with smoke and sparks continued to appear from the charging port.

Vodafone confirmed that no staff or customers were injured during the incident.

Apple representatives reportedly visited the store on Wednesday to collect the device for testing; however, Apple has refused to comment on the incident.

There have been other incidents of the iPhone exploding; however, they have been attributed to third party chargers or damaged devices.

Read More [via Brit]


Vodafone Store Evacuated After iPad Explodes [Photo]
jon - November 10, 2013 at 1:37pm
"Its a magical product" ha ha ha buuuuuummmmm
Balmer in Hell - November 10, 2013 at 1:31am
Steve, sorry to disrupt you, but the steve I meant was in my name, the microcock one who quit, problem you were saying?
Steve in Hell - November 9, 2013 at 2:59pm
It is very hot down here, and trust it will get hotter pretty soon
Steve In Heaven - November 9, 2013 at 3:07pm
It's going bright and clear up here, china is where it's at with products in the above place in the other comment! I am over US and I feel relaxed now as always!
Steve Gay above - November 10, 2013 at 12:00am
Hey dude you are so gay, why are you always following Steve in Hell. Steve in Heaven is Gay; people, Steve Heaven likes a ButtHurt once in a while, and since I'm gay, Steve in Heaven I'm all for it.
14 More Comments
Recent