Pebble is the first watch built for the 21st century. It's infinitely customizable, with beautiful watchfaces and useful internet-connected apps. Pebble connects to iPhone and iPod using Bluetooth, alerting you with a silent vibration to incoming calls, emails and messages. While designing Pebble, we strove to create a minimalist yet fashionable product that seamlessly blends into everyday life.
The Pebble app provides a dashboard for your Pebble smartwatch:
- Configure email notifications (Gmail and generic IMAP services, like AOL, iCloud, etc)
- Notifies you when software updates for Pebble ready to install
- Installs and remove custom watchfaces onto your Pebble
- Sends test messages and test phone calls to your Pebble
- Helps you troubleshoot issues
What's New In This Version:
Now get all your notifications. Pebble now supports the enhanced notification system in iOS 7 (for iPhone 4s devices and higher). The latest Pebble OS software update (v1.13.0) is required. Please refer to the help sections of the Pebble app and help.getpebble.com for information on how to manage notifications sent to your Pebble smartwatch from different iOS apps.
You can download Pebble Smartwatch from the App Store for free.