Quickly search and book your next flight, hotel or rental car — all from the Travelocity app for iPhone! Save on hotel and car rentals with our Mobile Exclusive Deals and Top Secret Hotels. Scan your credit card with your iPhone camera instead of typing all those tiny little numbers.
- Search and book round-trip, one-way, and multi-city flights
- View your planned trips and itineraries (accessible in-flight)
- See all flight schedules to find the next flight out
- Get Mobile Exclusive Deals for hotels
- Find Top Secret and regular hotels nearby or by city
- Review description, photos, user rating and amenities
- View hotels on an interactive pinpoint map
- Read traveler reviews for every hotel
- Search and book car rentals
- Filter by rental company and/or car type
- Sort by price, company or car type
- See upgrade pricing options
- Choose optional special equipment (hand controls, child seat, navigation system, ski equipped vehicle, etc.)
- View upcoming trip details, even when offline or in-flight
- Login to your Travelocity account to automatically input your name, address, email and phone number during checkout
What's New In This Version:
Hotel, Flight, and Car Booking with Travelocity is the update we’ve all been waiting for. This past September, the Travelocity team released a hotel only app which was well received. Since then, the team has worked tirelessly to extend the iOS 7 design and features customers have come to love to flights and cars:
* Breathtaking imagery from the world over (hint: tilt the home screen for sweet parallax action ooooo ahhhhhhhhh!)
* Need a multi city trip? We got you covered.
* Get the biggest car for your buck with our new car listing page
* Hate typing in info when checking out? Login using your Travelocity account and scan your credit card. Done!
* Assistant just book that reservation for you? Boom! AirDrop that reservation from My Trips!
There were a lot of folks who put their time and effort into making this app a reality. Roll the credits!
David Bretherick - engineer
Joshua Bright - product manager
Blake Clark - director of mobile
Joseph (Frank) Gates - engineer
Arif Huda - user experience
William Hyde - scrum master
Gary Lu - engineer
Vijay Marrivada - quality assurance
Vinay Moharil - technical manager
Taylor Pierce - ui engineer
Andrew Wulf - engineer
Sri Yalekara - quality assurance
Designed, developed, and tested in Texas.
You can download Hotel, Flight, and Car Booking with Travelocity from the App Store for free.