The accessory wirelessly connects your car and your iPhone using Bluetooth Low Energy.
With Automatic, you can:
● Drive smarter and save big on gas.
● Get feedback on your driving style with subtle audio cues when you do things that waste gas.
● Know what that check engine light means and clear it with a tap.
● Track your trips and drive score.
● Always remember where you parked.
● Get emergency assistance in a serious crash
What's New In This Version:
NEW PARKING FEATURES
● See the parking map in normal or satellite view
● Get walking directions to your car from anywhere
● Better visualization of the parking location accuracy
● Tap your score to see a daily breakdown, total driving events for the week, and your ranking among Automatic drivers
TAG PLACES YOU VISIT OFTEN
● Define custom location names
● Choose from 3 default tags (Home, Work, or School)
● When you stop for less than 15 minutes between trips, those trips will be grouped in the timeline
OTHER BUG FIXES
● Select multiple phone numbers from the same emergency contact in Crash Alert
● Several bug fixes related to phone number verification
● Added a notification letting you know the consequences of manually quitting Automatic
● UI updates and fixes for "Report a problem"
● Improved SSL certificate evaluation
● Fixed an issue with reconnecting to the Link after logging out and back in
● Fixed bugs related to firmware update, uploading data, and user preferences
You can download Automatic from the App Store for free. The device can be purchased for $99.95 from here. It might make a great holiday gift. Check out the video below for more details.