THIS GAME IS LIFE-RUININGLY FUN! Homer accidently caused a meltdown that wiped out Springfield. D’OH! Now, it’s up to you to rebuild it! From the writers of The Simpsons, tap into a city building game that lets you create your own living, breathing Springfield... for FREE.
1. First, you can get it for free!
2. Make Springfield just like you want it.
3. Help Homer find Marge, Bart, and the rest of his family and friends! (Ned Flanders, too.)
4. Complete tasks to earn… mmm, donuts!
5. Make Apu work ridiculously long shifts at Kwik-E-Mart.
6. Grow and harvest Tomacco on Cletus’s Farm.
7. Party down with Duffman at Duff Brewery.
8. See how your Indolence, Consumerism, and Gluttony stack up on the Conform-o-meter.
9. Enjoy exclusive, never-before-seen animated scenes sure to please fans of TV’s longest-running comedy.
10. Visit your friends’ Springfields, play pranks, and collect cash.
11. And did we mention… it’s free to play?
What's New In This Version:
The holidays are in full swing in Springfield and a clerical error has spread more than the usual amount of cheer, in the form of copious amounts of gift cards. How will Springfielders react to their new place among the economic elite? With new characters bringing and selling holiday cheer, appropriately themed buildings and a quest line that explores the true meaning of the holidays, this update is filled with enough festive fun to last an entire year or at least what’s left of this one.
We’ve got new limited-time characters, quests, and more!
• Presents- Tap on presents and gift bags left in your town to open them up and claim your holiday spoils. Collect spin tokens to have a chance to spin and win special prizes with Krusty’s Non-Denominational Holiday Giveaway.
• New Characters- Enjoy the not-so-classic tale of Ebenezer Burns, help Mr. Costington prepare for the Christmas rush, watch Barney’s rise to the snowy throne as he dons the title of Plow King, and much more.
• New Buildings- Get your holiday shopping done early at the Springfield Mall, discharge your required holiday “help the needy” duties by building the Helter Shelter, celebrate the season with some wassailing at the Egg Nog Bar, modernize holiday traditions with ClausCo. and show off your seasonal spirit with Christmas decorations for various buildings in town.
• New Ride- The Happy Elves Ride is the newest ride in Krustyland; sure to bring a smile to any rider with its saccharine sweetness.
• New Decorations- Start getting presents as soon as possible with the Present Depot and fill your town with an assortment of festively fun decorations fit for the holiday.
• New Quests- How will Springfield react to their unexpected windfall? Does money truly buy the happiness of the season or is there a deeper meaning to the holidays? Play today and find out!
You can download The Simpsons: Tapped Out from the App Store for free.