Know what apps you’ve connected to on Facebook, Twitter, Google, Instagram and more are accessing what data - and approve, remove or report them.
* Automatically scan your major online accounts to see what apps have access to your personal data
* Filter through your apps based on permission types
* Clear your apps' permissions in one click
* 24/7 Protection - get alerts when apps gain access to your private info, and confirm your authorization or revoke permissions immediately
* Stay worry-free knowing that MyPermissions doesn't retain any of your personal data -- all of your information stays within your accounts!
How Does It Work:
- Simply download our extension or app for your favorite browser or Android/iOS device, and select the accounts you'd like to scan. We'll take care of the rest by scanning your account for external connections and give you a report on what apps or webpages have permissions to do what kind of activities.
- Need to enter your credentials? No worries! We don't use, collect, or store ANY of your personal data (we promise!) -- we'll direct you to the account's home website and you'll enter your information into their server
What's New In This Version:
The new version of MyPermissions' iOS app stays alert for changes in peoples applications, scanning for when new apps and websites access user information. When a new app or website is detected, an alert is pushed to the user in real-time so that they can decide to accept or deny the request. The integration of real-time alerts ensures that users are aware of what services are accessing their information so that they can better protect themselves anytime, anywhere.
- Real-time alerts when new services are accessing your information
- Improved notifications and bug fixes for iOS updates.
You can download MyPermissions from the App Store for free.