In addition, there is also a new Presentation Mode for premium users that lets you use AirPlay to present notes to an audience. Free users can try the feature for up to 14 days.
Finally, there is a new 'duplicate' option that creates a copy of a note.
Evernote is an easy-to-use, free app that helps you remember everything across all of the devices you use. Stay organized, save your ideas and improve productivity. Evernote lets you take notes, capture photos, create to-do lists, record voice reminders--and makes these notes completely searchable, whether you are at home, at work, or on the go.
• Sync all of your notes across the computers and devices you use
• Create and edit text notes, to-dos and task lists
• Save, sync and share files
• Record voice and audio notes
• Search for text inside images
• Organize notes by notebooks and tags
• Email notes and save tweets to your Evernote account
• Connect Evernote to other apps and products you use
• Share notes with friends and colleagues via Facebook and Twitter
• Works with Evernote Business: Capture, browse, search, and share Business Notes and Business Notebooks from your iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch.
◦ Premium feature: take notebooks offline to access them anytime
◦ Premium feature: allow others to edit your notebooks
◦ Premium feature: add a PIN lock to your Evernote app
Here are some ways to use Evernote for your personal and professional life:
• Research smarter: snap photos of whiteboards and books
• Take meeting and class notes, draft agendas and research notes
• Plan a trip: keep track of travel plans, plane tickets and passports
• Organize and save recipes; search by ingredients later
• Create a grocery list or task list and check things off as you go
• View web pages saved in Evernote on your desktop
• Capture ideas and inspiration on the go
• Access files and notes you create on your phone from your desktop
• Keep track of products and prices for comparison shopping purposes
• Keep finances in order: save receipts, bills and contracts
• Reduce paper clutter by taking snapshots of restaurant menus, business cards and labels
• Use Evernote as part of your GTD system to help you stay organized
• To get the most out of your Evernote experience, download it on all of the computers and phones that you use.
Evernote is available for: Mac, iPhone, iPad, iPod touch and Web
Web clippers available for: Evernote for Web; Web Clippers for Chrome, Safari, Firefox, Internet Explorer
What's New In This Version:
Premium Feature: Business card scanning
- Use the new Business Card camera mode to scan your business cards
- Evernote instantly turns the snapshot into an editable contact note
- Connect to LinkedIn, Facebook and your Address Book for richer results
- Set Evernote to automatically email your information to your new contact
- Free users preview: scan up to 5 business cards
Premium Feature: Presentation Mode
- Use AirPlay (or a cable) to present your notes to an audience
- 14-day complementary preview for Free users
- Evernote Business
- Create notes more quickly by choosing a default business notebook for quicknotes
- New 'Duplicate' option creates a copy of a note
- Refer friends to Evernote and earn Premium and other rewards
- Sync button added to the home screen
You can download Evernote from the App Store for free.