Tomorrow, President Obama will meet with executives from leading tech companies to discuss progress made in addressing performance and capacity issues with HealthCare.Gov and how government can better deliver IT to maximize innovation, efficiency and customer service. The meeting will also address national security and the economic impacts of unauthorized intelligence disclosures. Finally, the President will discuss ways his Administration can partner with the tech sector to further grow the economy, create jobs and address issues around income inequality and social mobility.
The entire list of attendees includes:
● Tim Cook, CEO, Apple
● Dick Costolo, CEO, Twitter
● Chad Dickerson, CEO, Etsy
● Reed Hastings, Co-Founder & CEO, Netflix
● Drew Houston, Founder & CEO, Dropbox
● Marissa Mayer, President and CEO, Yahoo!
● Burke Norton, Chief Legal Officer, Salesforce
● Mark Pincus, Founder, Chief Product Officer & Chairman, Zynga
● Shervin Pishevar, Co-Founder & Co-CEO, Sherpa Global
● Brian Roberts, Chairman & CEO, Comcast
● Erika Rottenberg, Vice President, General Counsel and Secretary, LinkedIn
● Sheryl Sandberg, COO, Facebook
● Eric Schmidt, Executive Chairman, Google
● Brad Smith, Executive Vice President and General Counsel, Microsoft
● Randall Stephenson, Chairman & CEO, AT&T
Just one week ago, Apple, Google, Microsoft and other tech companies joined together to urge lawmakers to reform current government surveillance tactics.