Introducing the new NYTimes app for iPhone, now optimized for iOS 7. Experience The Times’s award-winning journalism, elegantly redesigned with enhanced imagery and multimedia, clean design and streamlined navigation. The New York Times app now includes a new International Edition with global news and cultural content drawing on our 50 bureaus around the world.
Features of this app include:
• Multimedia— view videos and slide shows within articles and in the Videos and Photos sections
• Save articles to revisit later from any device, and add your favorite blogs to your sections list so that they are always updated and easily accessible
• Share articles, photos and videos through Facebook, Twitter, e-mail, SMS and AirDrop
• Breaking news alerts— be the first to read about events as soon as they occur
• Edit your sections list so your favorite sections are just a swipe away
The app is free to download, and all users can access up to 3 free articles per day, from any section. Subscribers get full access to over 25 sections plus unlimited access to NYTimes.com on any device, with a Times Digital Subscription. Subscribe today and your first week is free.
What's New In This Version:
• NEW: An enhanced Top Stories section now features a selection of the day's Opinion articles and a swipeable carousel of highlights from the feature sections
• NEW: Control the text size in the app's settings
• NEW: Improved Forgot Password process
• NEW: On Top Stories, pulling down to refresh now displays the time the app was last updated
You can download NYTimes from the App Store for free.