- Single Shot
- Night Mode with timer option
- Anti-Shake with adjustable sensitivity (High / Medium / Low)
- Burst mode with adjustable image quality (Full / VGA) and shot counter
- Sound Snap
- Face Detection with auto shooting option
- Big Button (Screen Shutter)
- Level Mode - iPhone 5S / 5C / 5 / 4S / iPod touch 5G only
- Video with zoom, pause, ability to take stills, and audio meter
- Slow motion video with 4 playback speed options - iPhone 5S / 5C / 5 / iPod touch 5G only
- Time Lapse with the ability to add an audio track from iTunes music library
- 5 live lenses: Vignette / White Vignette / Fisheye / Tilt Shift / Kaleidoscope - iPhone 5S / 5C / 5 / 4S / iPod touch 5G only
- 25 live filters: 17 expertly crafted, retro themed filters + Apple's 8 iOS 7 standard filters - iPhone 5S / 5C / 5 / 4S / iPod touch 5G only
- Full focus and exposure control (touch focus / touch exposure)
- Two fingers tap to separately control focus & exposure
- Focus, exposure & white balance (WB) lock
- Manual exposure compensation (-2 - +2 stops) - iPhone 5S / 5C / 5 / 4S / iPod touch 5G only
- Manual white balance compensation (3,500 - 9,500 Kelvin / candlelight - shade) - iPhone 5S / 5C / 5 / iPod touch 5G / iPhone 4S only
- Manual saturation control (0 - 2) - iPhone 5S / 5C / 5 / 4S / iPod touch 5G only
- Adjustable image resolution (Full / High / Medium / Low)
- Adjustable aspect ratio (4:3 / 3:2 / 16:9 / 1:1)
- Adjustable JPEG compression quality (100% / 90% / 80%)
- Lossless TIFF format - iPhone 5S / 5C / 5 / iPod touch 5G only
- Manual shutter speed/exposure time control (1/8 sec / 1/4 sec / 1/2 sec / 1 sec)
- Video pause/resume functionality
- Adjustable video resolution (Full HD: 1080p / HD:720p / VGA: 640x480 / Low:480x360)
- Adjustable video frame rate (30 fps / 24 fps / 15 fps / 5 fps)
- User defined video frame rate (1-30 fps)
- Still photo capture during video recording
- Realtime video stabilization (can be turned ON/OFF)
- Video disk space counter
- Time lapse video resolution (Full HD: 1080p / HD:720p / VGA: 640x480 / Low:480x360)
- True slow motion video mode with 4 playback speeds (Max fps / 30 fps / 24 fps / 15 fps)
- 6x digital zoom
- Realtime 6x digital video zoom
- Video audio meter (Avg. / Peak signal levels)
- Geo location tagging
- Alignment grids (Thirds / Trisec / Golden / Horizon)
- Front / Back camera support
- Photo date stamp
- Photo time stamp
- Photo location stamp
- Photo Copyright stamp
- Video / time lapse date stamp
- Video / time lapse location stamp
- Video / time lapse Copyright stamp
- Time lapse audio track from iTunes music library
- Flash settings (Auto / On / Off / Torch)
- Front camera flash
- Quick launch notification
- Fully orientation adaptive UI
- Status bar battery indicator
- Status bar disk space indicator
What's New In This Version:
◉ Level Mode
This mode takes the tiltmeter to the next level! It uses the accelerometer to automatically detect and correct the alignment of the viewfinder in realtime. All shots are automatically straightened to align perfectly with the horizon.
◉ Live ISO and exposure data.
◉ This update unlocks all live adjustment tools (exposure compensation, WB compensation, and saturation control), as well as live filters and live lenses for the front camera.
◉ This update unlocks true lossless TIFF format for iPhone 4S.
◉ Completely rethought focus and exposure locking implementation. Now the targets can be moved to a new point of interest even when locked. Focus and exposure are automatically adjusted and re-locked.
◉ A number of major UI improvements:
- The mode switching menu and the options menu are now combined to clearly reflect each mode's available options.
- The flash button and ISO boost button (on supported devices) are now positioned on the left toolbar for easy access.
- Focus and exposure locking/unlocking buttons are now positioned within the targets.
◉ Bug fixes and other performance improvements.
You can purchase ProCam 2 at a limited time 50% discount from the App Store for $0.99.