President Greg Kennedy says "there is a growing problem of companies using multiple and incompatible cloud apps to manage their business. Data has to be entered repeatedly across various apps. This leads to frustration and abandonment of apps by those companies. There has been a lot of awareness and concern about this issue (as well as a lot of press) but the only “solutions” that exist involve custom API or 3rd party integrations (and those don’t work too well either). We believe Talygen elegantly solves this problem and is poised to replace the old model of single vertical apps with our new model of an integrated workspace platform."
The application allows you to keep track of your billable time, work on the CRM, track Expense, Manage the leaves, and Raise Tickets. Its simple interface saves time and allows you to work on different modules with ease. For example, you might use Talygen to keep track of employees. You can create accounts for your employees, and if they move offsite, they can keep track of their time using the web app or iPhone to punch in and punch out of a project, giving you real time updates of your employees through the web app, and bill your employee’s time to your clients.
- User can view listing of time entries day wise for time tracking done via iPhone app or web app.
- View the details of the leads in the CRM.
- Track the expenses
- Apply for the leaves
- Raise the tickets in case of any issue.
- Supports background time tracking, while you access another application.
- Data is secure and saved in our cloud server storage.
- Ability to generate advanced report and export them in .pdf and excel formats for all the tasks logged using iPhone application through the web application.
- Advanced functionalities like create clients, link with projects, users, departments and link with projects, add tasks etc and access them through your iPhone application.
The cloud based application went into beta in late 2013 and is available in 12 languages worldwide. Mobile and desktop apps are available in all major platforms including iOS and Android.
You can download a free trial of Talygen Business Intelligence from the App Store. Following the trial, pricing is set at $20 per user per month.