Drag a file from your Mac to the CloudApp icon in the menubar and we take care of the rest. A link to the file will automatically be copied to your clipboard that you can give to a friend over Twitter, IM, email, or smoke signals. While other applications make sharing a chore, CloudApp stays out of your way adapting to your specific needs.
• Simple to use, easy to understand.
• Share files and links (Drops).
• Upload by drag-n-drop or using global keyboard shortcuts.
• Share Drops using private or public links.
• View a history of your Drops right from the menubar.
• Re-copy the link to a Drop from the menubar.
• Toggle the privacy level for a Drop from the menubar.
• Delete Drops from the menubar.
• Rename Drops from the menubar.
• Personalized upload notifications.
What's New In This Version:
• NEW: Instant Drops. Share a link before the upload is complete.
• NEW: Lightning fast screenshot shortcut.
• NEW: A brand new design.
• NEW: Thumbnail previews for your Drops.
• NEW: Scroll back through time and see all your drops.
• NEW: Copy direct links and download links and set a default preference.
• NEW: Quicklook: Select an image drop and hit space to see a large preview.
• NEW: Rename drops.
• NEW: Act on multiple drops at once: copy links, open, delete, etc.
• NEW: Hotkey to open pop-over: No need to ever let your hands leave the keyboard!
• NEW: AppleScript support.
• NEW: OS X Notification Center support.
• NEW: CloudApp Pro In-App Purchases.
• Fixed: OS X Mavericks support.
• Fixed: Menubar drop-zone responsiveness.
• Fixed: Menubar icon overlay in full-screen apps.
• Fixed: Login and session issues for some accounts.
You can download Cloud from the App Store for free.