Planning a vacation or looking for great things to do nearby? Say goodbye to unclear descriptions: Fotopedia puts you right in the picture. Fotopedia stories are punchy fusions of text and image covering thousands of topics, from travel, culture and wildlife to food, entertainment and more. Browse them as a magazine, find them on the map or create and share your own.
On iPhone and iPad:
- Browse the Fotopedia magazine for curated stories crafted by locals and travelers
- Use the map to find the best experiences at home or abroad
- Share your discoveries with friends
Extra features on iPad include:
- Create and publish your own stories
- Organize and keep your favorites in collections
- Follow great photographers and travelers and comment on their work
- And much more...
What's New In This Version:
Fotopedia 2.0 is here! iPhone compatibility now lets you read great stories on the move. Pull up the Fotopedia map to find the best local experiences, wherever you are.
We’ve redesigned the iPad app from the ground up, too. Integrating all the features of the previous Fotopedia Reporter app, this version includes:
- Search stories or collections in seconds
- Use the world map to find top stories near your location
- Brand-new story editor with support for themes
- Import photos from your Flickr or Dropbox accounts
You can download Fotopedia from the App Store for free.