VLC for iOS is a port of the free VLC media player to iPad, iPhone and iPod touch.
It can play all your movies and shows in most formats directly without conversion.
It allows file synchronization with Dropbox, GDrive, iTunes, direct download and through an embedded upload web server as well as streaming from UPnP media servers.
VLC on iOS is completely free and open source.
What's New In This Version:
This version brings a new UI for iOS 7 and numerous improvements.
• GDrive integration and Dropbox streaming,
• New multitouch gestures,
• Improved library for TV Shows and Audio,
• Better UPnP integration, with downloading support,
• A startup tutorial,
• New streaming formats and protocols supported,
• Rewritten WiFi upload,
• Improved privacy when using Passcode Lock
- And so much more!
You can download VLC for iOS from the App Store for free.