Pocket lets you take your content with you. Whenever you come across an interesting article, video, or website you want to check out later, you no longer have to send yourself links or bookmark items in your browser. Simply put it in your Pocket.
Once something is in your Pocket, it automatically syncs across your phone, tablet, and computer so you can view it anytime on any device, without an Internet connection.
• WHAT YOU CAN POCKET - Articles, videos, recipes...anything you find online. It’s easy to save to Pocket from your favorite apps or desktop browser
• VIEW EVERYWHERE - If it’s in Pocket, it’s on your phone, tablet or computer
• EASY ON THE EYES - See your articles, videos, and everything else in a beautiful, easy-to-view layout that improves the consumption experience of any page
• ALL NEW HIGHLIGHTS - Calls out the best and most relevant content in your Pocket for quick browsing
• SHARE WHAT YOU LOVE - Easily send to a friend’s Pocket, or share via Facebook, Twitter, or email
What's New In This Version:
- AirPlay support improved to allow continuous playback when Pocket is closed or the device goes to sleep
- The Pocket bookmarklet now works correctly when installed in Google Chrome
- Fixed an issue with sharing links to Facebook
- Other minor fixes, improvements, and optimizations
You can download Pocket (Formerly Read It Later) from the App Store for free.