iPhone users will also notice an update to the new tab page that makes searching faster and easier.
Browse fast with Chrome, now available on your iPhone, iPod touch and iPad. Sign in to sync your personalized Chrome experience from your computer, and bring it with you anywhere you go.
• Search and navigate fast, directly from the same box. Choose from results that appear as you type.
Simple, intuitive experience
• Open and quickly switch between an unlimited number of tabs. On your iPhone and iPod touch, flip through tabs the way you would fan a deck of cards. On iPad, swipe from edge to edge to switch tabs.
• Sign in to Chrome to sync your open tabs, bookmarks, passwords, and omnibox data from your computer to your iPhone, iPod touch, or iPad. Pick up right where you left off.
• Send pages from Chrome on your computer to your iPhone, iPod touch, or iPad with one click and read them on the go, even if you’re offline.
• Open a tab in Incognito* to browse without saving your history. To learn more, please visit: http://goo.gl/WUx02
What's New In This Version:
- When you come across a page written in a language that you don’t understand, just look for the translation bar. One tap and the page is easily translated for you.
Reduce Data Usage
- Reduce your data usage by up to 50%. Enable this feature and view your savings: Settings > Bandwidth > Reduce Data Usage.
New Tab Page update to make searching faster and easier
- This feature is being rolled out and will be available to all users over time, beginning on iPhone
Stability / security improvements and bug fixes
You can download Chrome - web browser by Google from the App Store for free.