The device offers many of the specifications rumored for Apple's iWatch including: steel aluminum construction, a sapphire crystal display, and integrated sensors.
Wellograph senses the quality of all activities, thanks to an integrated heart-rate sensor. The watch continually reads pulse throughout the day in response to users' activities and is thus able to tell not just how much users have moved, but more importantly, how hard they have exercised.
The smartwatch displays infographics based on detected activity in "Today" and "Week" views. Collected data is analyzed into user's true fitness age and fitness percentile ranking. Runners will be happy to know that Wellograph has speed, pace, distance, and stopwatch functionalities. It can also display a continuous pulse reading during workouts to keep you in your target zone.
Wellograph can operating independently of a smartphone or it can be synced to your device via Bluetooth 4.0. You can see screenshots from the iOS app below. It can store up to 4 months worth of data on the watch and lasts for up to 2 weeks on one charge.
Pichaya Puttorngul, Wellograph's designer said, "We've tailored the watch for the fashion and design minded audiences. The classic material pellet of sapphire crystal, polished stainless steel and satin aluminum fits confidently in any occasion, suit up or denim down."
● Screen: 1.26 inch low-power LCD with integrated front light
● Materials: Sapphire crystal, stainless steel, and aluminum
● Strap Choices: All-weather genuine leather/nato strap
● Size: Comfortable for a wide range of men’s and women’s wrist
● Strap circumference, 7 - 8.5 inch (17.8 - 21.5 cm).
● Sensors: Tri-LED heart rate sensor, 9-axis motion sensor
● Connectivity: Bluetooth 4.0 LE
● Data Capacity: 4 month record for continuous use
● Battery Life: 2 weeks per charge, 3 months in watch-only mode
● Battery Capacity: 240 mAH
● Charger: Magnetic charging dock with Micro USB power adapter
● Watch Dimension: 42 x 32 x 12.5mm (1.65 x 1.30 x 0.5 inch)
● Watch Weight: 3.52 ounce (55 grams)
Wellograph is set to ship in early spring 2014.
Read More [via Desire This]