Noteworthy Change and Areas to Test
- Internet Access pane (accessible via the Server pane of the app) correctly displays services available over the internet.
- General bug fixes
- In Wiki Server, creating new wikis with “All Logged In Users” permissions set to “no access” results in “read only” permissions being set instead.
- In Xsan, changing the Network Settings in Server App while configuring Xsan fails with: "An error occurred while configuring the BMC interface”. The workaround is to apply the settings again.
- In Xcode Server, automated logic tests run in the simulator may fail with an error similar to: “Test target [test name] encountered an error (Test process exited with code -1).”
- In Caching Server following a migration OS X Snow Leopard Server to OS X Server 3.1 Preview 13S4101b, the data directory is not created. The workaround is to turn the Caching Server service on.
Developers can get the update from the link below...