It’s all about one thing... great photos! Whether you’re a seasoned photographer or someone who’s barely touched a camera, Camera+ will make you love taking photos.
● Touch Exposure & Focus
● Shooting Modes
● Digital Zoom
● Front Flash
● Horizon Level
● Scene Modes
● iCloud Lightbox sync
What's New In This Version:
● For Camera+ 5.1 we’ve made a bunch of refinements to The Lab, making the best photo editing on a mobile phone even better. We’ve made several usability tweaks to further streamline the whole experience. One slightly hidden, but handy addition is that you can now tap & hold an adjustment to reset it.
● We’ve added a new setting so that you can choose whichever section you’d like to begin in when you edit your photos. This is nice if you always want to go straight to The Lab, for instance.
● For those times when you want to go more intense with filters, we’ve added a new BOOST feature. You can now bump the intensity up to 200%.
● You can take widescreen photos with the new 16×9 shooting mode. Bring out your inner Scorcese. Or Fellini.
● Many of you were hitting a pipe too often while flapping, causing you to lose all your photos. That’s now fixed, thankfully.
● And we’ve spent a good amount of time fixing bugs for this version. Many were esoteric and only occurred on particular hardware, but we did our very best to try and resolve all known issues for this release. If any of you experience any further issues, please report them to us.
● Take 2: The API issue that was causing apps like Day One to not work properly with Camera+ is fixed now. For realsies this time. Thanks to the chaps at Day One for helping us to resolve this.
You can purchase Camera+ from the App Store for $1.99.