The small, slim design lets you hide ReSound LiNX if you want to - or show it off if you'd rather. Connecting to your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch lets you enjoy high quality sound through hearing aids that act like wireless stereo headphones. Users can even customize their hearing experience through the ReSound Smart App.
● ReSound LiNX applies the latest and most advanced version of Surround Sound by ReSound – an integrated sound processing technology providing top-rated quality sound.
● ReSound LiNX is a Made for iPhone hearing aid that offers direct streaming of sound from iPhone, iPad and iPod touch, allowing wearers to utilize their hearing aids to talk on the phone and listen to music in high-quality stereo sound without the need for an additional remote control, accessory or pendant.
● The accompanying ReSound Smart App allows users to set preferred volume levels as well as treble/bass settings, and use geo-tagging to assign and adjust to the acoustics of frequently visited places like home, work, favorite restaurants and more. ReSound Smart also features a ‘Find My Hearing Aid’ function to help users pinpoint their hearing aids if misplaced.
● ReSound LiNX is the smallest wireless Receiver-in-the-Ear hearing aid brought to market by GN ReSound, yet powerful enough to address 90% of all hearing losses.
● GN ReSound’s unique 3rd generation 2.4 GHz wireless technology, based on the all new SmartRange chipset, is the foundation of this latest technological breakthrough. ReSound LiNX is the first hearing aid on the market to integrate SmartRange with Bluetooth Smart technology.
The hearing aid is also available as Beltone First, the sister brand of ReSound, both owned and operated by GN ReSound. ReSound LiNX and Beltone First will be available through a global network of hearing care professionals.