“Our vision is to provide the Twitch community with the ability not only to view, but to broadcast live video game content wherever they are, whether they’re on the go or in the living room,” said Matthew DiPietro, VP of Marketing, Twitch. “We’ve achieved that with our PC and console integrations, so the trifecta will soon be complete with our deep and concerted foray into mobile broadcasting.”
The Twitch Mobile SDK will offer a number of features that align with the current Twitch broadcasting offerings available on PCs and consoles.
● The ability to capture and broadcast gameplay video and audio
● Video capture from the front-facing camera
● Audio capture using an internal or external microphone
● Videos can be archived for immediate viewing on Twitch and uploaded for sharing
● Broadcast quality can be toggled between High, Medium, and Low settings
● Robust chat options including emoticons badges and chat colors
● The easy discovery of related broadcasts from other gamers
You can learn more about the Twitch SDK at the link below...
Read More [TwitchTV]