Xcode provides everything developers need to create great applications for Mac, iPhone, and iPad. Xcode has unified user interface design, coding, testing, and debugging all within a single window. The Xcode IDE analyzes the details of your project to identify mistakes in both syntax and logic, it can even help fix your code for you.
What's New In This Version:
Includes SDKs for OS X 10.9 Mavericks, OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion, and iOS 7.1.
• Adds new Auto Layout constraint inspector with support for all constraint types.
• Adds Quick Look support in the debugger for custom object types.
• Improves ability to resolve symbols in Instruments.
• Updates the iOS standard architecture setting to include 64-bit.
• Includes additional bug fixes and stability improvements.
You can download Xcode from the App Store for free.