Created by CoolStar, SemiRestore7 now supports iOS 5.0 through iOS 7.0.6. Currently, only the Windows version has been released; however, Mac and Linux versions are in the works. Unfortunately, due to the lack of adequate testing, SemiRestore for iOS 7 has been released without the "Repair System Files" option.
What this does do
● Uninstalls all Cydia packages
● Fixes host file issues
● Erases all user data
● Fixes permissions
● Fixes activation issues
● Fixes iMessage/Facetime issues
● Fixes Safe mode issues randomly appearing
● Reinstalls Cydia (in case it was deleted)
What this does not do
● Upgrade your iOS Version
● Downgrade your iOS Version
● Jailbreak your iOS Device
● Fix broken System Files
● SemiRestore supports Windows XP SP3 or higher.
● Windows users must have iTunes, and .NET 3.5 or higher installed.
● There may be a better way to fix your current problem. For example, to fix "Safe Mode" issues, you can just uninstall Mobile Substrate from Cydia.
● Like any other restore, make sure you backup your data if you want it later.
● Avoid using your iOS device or anything related to iTunes or XCode during the Semi-Restore. Why not actually go outside?
● This process can not and does not repair broken system files! Avoid all Siri Ports, as they are not only illegal (except for Spire on 5.0.1) but they also create problems and may potentially break system files (even Spire can cause this).
● Your device will respring or reboot several times during the Semi-Restore. This is perfectly normal, so don't panic.
You can get Semi-Restore from the link below. Please follow iClarified on Twitter, Facebook, Google+, or RSS to find out when the Mac and Linux versions become available.