Safari Downloader+ is a port of the famous Chrome Downloader Plus to Mobile Safari. It encompasses all of the nifty features of a powerful, slick and easy to use download manager right on your iDevice and extends them to deliver an essential YouTube & Vimeo Videos Downloader as well.
Safari Downloader+ allows you to download pretty much anything you encounter on the Web. It supports an extensive list of file types and mimes which you can configure and expand to suit your needs.
YouTube & Vimeo Downloading Features:
- Download YouTube & Vimeo videos for offline viewing.
- Supports multiple video qualities: 144p up to 1080p.
- Even download Youtube videos which haven't been made available on mobile.
- Even download Vimeo Pro videos which aren't usually available for download.
- Discreet sliding panel with quality options controlled by a convenient draggable button.
- Import supported Media (Audio/Video) to a wide range of destinations: Music Library, Video App, Podcasts App, Camera Roll, Mail App...
- Imports to Music App are best supported with these qualities 1080p, 720p, 360p and 240p.
- Large and beautiful Retina icons fully adaptable to iPhone and iPad display.
- Freely modify your media's Metadata with support to search for a specific album artwork.
- Imported media is synced back to your computer's iTunes library.
- Enable or disable YouTube/Vimeo Downloaders independently of the Download Manager
- Supports both portrait and landscape device orientations.
What's New In This Version:
- Added Localization for supporting the following languages: English, French, Italian, Japanese, Simplified Chinese and German. The list is growing so please contact me if you wish to help localize to your native language.
- Added support for downloading videos from Vimeo website including Vimeo Pro.
- Added option to switch between "Videos" and "Files" views by clicking on the navigation's title.
- Added choice in the Preferences to switch tabs by swiping with one or two fingers.
- Fixed bug where changes to media's metadata are registered incorrectly or not saved at all.
- Fixed issue with toolbar icons when using "Find on page" mode.
- Added option to change file's name before you start downloading it by clicking on its label.
- Fixed issue where file names with special characters are not being saved when download is finished.
- Fixed crash when picking artwork image from Photos library.
- Added option to "Clear All" or "Delete All" downloads in one go.
- Also added option to clear/delete each file by swiping across from the the left.
- Fixed "Downloads" icon in private mode.
- Various design and interface tweaks and improvements.
- Temporarily fix for iOS6 toolbar icons.
You can purchase Safari Downloader+ from the Cydia Store for $3.50.