There isn't much indication for a giant tablet from Cupertino. But we still want it to come! That’s why we at CURVED/labs made up our minds about its look and features:
● The iPad Pro design is pretty close to its siblings, the iPad mini Retina and iPad Air. Curved corners and a flat back. Sound is provided from speakers that are placed left and right from the Lightning connector.
● Touch ID is integrated in the saphire glass protected home button, which was introduced for iPhone 5s.
● The screen is 12.9 inch wide and has a 4K-solution with 3,072x2,304 pixels (298 ppi), using LED-backlights and IPS-technology.
● Even though it’s wider, it's still as thin as the iPad Air: 7.5 mm.
● The bigger screen with more pixels requires an A8 chipset with 64-bit-architecture.
● Apps for the iPad Air are shown optimized by the iPad Pro. Dedicated apps – labelled with “Pro” – use the higher resolution and performance of the all new iPad Pro.
● New pencils may fully employ all the features like pressure sensitivity. But don't hold your breath for a multi button pen made by Apple.
Notably, a recent report claimed that Apple has shelved its project to produce a larger sized iPad. Do you think the demand is there for a bigger tablet? Would you buy one?
Take a look at some of the renders below and let us know what you think in the comments.
Read More [via 9to5Mac]