Other fixes and improvements are included in the update as well.
Evernote is an easy-to-use, free app that helps you remember everything across all of the devices you use. Stay organized, save your ideas and improve productivity. Evernote lets you take notes, capture photos, create to-do lists, record voice reminders--and makes these notes completely searchable, whether you are at home, at work, or on the go.
• Sync all of your notes across the computers and devices you use
• Create and edit text notes, to-dos and task lists
• Save, sync and share files
• Record voice and audio notes
• Search for text inside images
• Organize notes by notebooks and tags
• Email notes and save tweets to your Evernote account
• Connect Evernote to other apps and products you use
• Share notes with friends and colleagues via Facebook and Twitter
• Works with Evernote Business: Capture, browse, search, and share Business Notes and Business Notebooks from your iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch.
◦ Premium feature: take notebooks offline to access them anytime
◦ Premium feature: allow others to edit your notebooks
◦ Premium feature: add a PIN lock to your Evernote app
Evernote is free to download and use. Evernote Premium adds the great features above and is available through an auto-renewing subscription.
Here are some ways to use Evernote for your personal and professional life:
• Research smarter: snap photos of whiteboards and books
• Take meeting and class notes, draft agendas and research notes
• Plan a trip: keep track of travel plans, plane tickets and passports
• Organize and save recipes; search by ingredients later
• Create a grocery list or task list and check things off as you go
• View web pages saved in Evernote on your desktop
• Capture ideas and inspiration on the go
• Access files and notes you create on your phone from your desktop
• Keep track of products and prices for comparison shopping purposes
• Keep finances in order: save receipts, bills and contracts
• Reduce paper clutter by taking snapshots of restaurant menus, business cards and labels
• Use Evernote as part of your GTD system to help you stay organized
• To get the most out of your Evernote experience, download it on all of the computers and phones that you use.
Evernote is available for: Mac, iPhone, iPad, iPod touch and Web
Web clippers available for: Evernote for Web; Web Clippers for Chrome, Safari, Firefox, Internet Explorer
What's New In This Version:
Presentation Mode updates
- View and play audio, video, and office docs in Presentation Mode
- Open web links from notes without exiting Presentation Mode
Business card improvements
- Quickly send a request to connect on LinkedIn
- Improved handling of names and phone numbers
- Save an individual business card to your contacts
- Improved performance
- Added word wrap when adding text annotation to images and PDFs
- Create and find notebooks more easily in the Notebooks screen
- Select multiple photos to add to a note in our updated image chooser
- Various bug fixes
We hope you enjoy the latest version of Evernote. Please rate us in the App Store.
You can download Evernote from the App Store for free.