· Control your Roku player from your mobile device
· Find something to watch by searching for movies, shows, actors, or directors and easily launch the content on your Roku player
· Browse, add, and rate Channels from more than 1,200 Roku Channels offered in the Roku Channel Store
· Quickly launch your favorite Roku Channels
· Enter text using you device's keyboard
· Name and switch between multiple Roku players
· Enjoy your iPhone’s photos, music, and video on your Roku player (Supported on Roku 3, Roku 2, Roku LT, Roku HD (model 2500) and Roku Streaming Stick only)
PLEASE NOTE: THIS APP REQUIRES A ROKU PLAYER
What's New In This Version:
All New Visual Design: The user interface has been updated to look better and be even easier to use.
Search on your iPhone: Enter a movie, show, actor, or director and explore the results. When you settle on something to watch, choose from the available services and jump right into the Channel, ready to watch. Search is supported on US-based Roku players firmware 5.4 or later. Search is not supported on Roku 2450x or 2500x.
Control any Roku player on your network: Connect to any Roku player on your network to control it, or play photos, music, or video with Play on Roku. Log into your Roku account to browse the channel store or add, remove, and rate channels.
Bug fixes and other enhancements
You can download Roku from the App Store for free.