At The Door is the efficient, secure and reliable box office app for event organizers using Eventbrite’s online event registration platform. Sell tickets, merchandise, and anything else you'd like at your event with Eventbrite’s At The Door iPad app and let your customers easily pay by credit card or cash. Collect donations and customer information, and get a complete view of your sales in real-time with Eventbrite’s extensive reporting. All transactions are fully encrypted and processed securely.
- Accept all major credit cards and cash transactions with your iPad
- Collect customer names, emails, and answers to custom questions
- Email receipts to customers on the spot
- View real-time reporting of the day's sales for cash reconciliation
- Track your on-site sales data alongside online sales on Eventbrite.com
- Process over 400 transactions an hour
What's New In This Version:
At The Door for iOS 7 is here! Our latest update includes:
- Reserved seating details are now shown on the order confirmation popup and printed ticket
- Support for Kiosk mode, which hides the main sidebar and disables cash as a payment option (configurable in the Settings app)
- Replaced selection tray of ticket types with a permanent list of ticket types in the cart. Tapping the Clear button sets all ticket quantities back to 0 instead of removing them from the cart.
- Updated the printed barcode to make fonts larger, move the QR code to the left, and show the ticket type + reserved seating information on the right
- Other performance improvements
You can download At The Door from the App Store for free.