Xcode provides everything developers need to create great applications for Mac, iPhone, and iPad. Xcode has unified user interface design, coding, testing, and debugging all within a single window. The Xcode IDE analyzes the details of your project to identify mistakes in both syntax and logic, it can even help fix your code for you.
What's New In This Version:
Includes SDKs for OS X 10.9 Mavericks, OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion, and iOS 7.1.
• Fixes an issue that would reposition the Interface Builder canvas unexpectedly.
• Improves the reliability of Quick Look within the debugger.
• Fixes an issue where test cases would report as failed when in fact they had passed.
• Fixes a rare code generation issue in the LLVM compiler.
• Includes additional bug fixes and stability improvements.
You can download Xcode from the App Store for free.