VLC for iOS is a port of the free VLC media player to iPad, iPhone and iPod touch.
It can play all your movies and shows in most formats directly without conversion.
It allows file synchronization with Dropbox, GDrive, iTunes, direct download and through an embedded upload web server as well as streaming from UPnP media servers.
What's New In This Version:
This version adds:
* Folders for media
* Support for password protected HTTP streams
* An option to disable playback control gestures
* An option to use bold subtitles
* Better UPnP detection
* Support for m4b, caf, oma, w64 audio and mxg video files
* New translations to Latvian, Romanian and British English
This version fixes:
* Serial ftp downloads
* Twonky UPnP servers downloads
* Playback control in lock screen and multi-tasking view
* Playback pausing when headphones are unplugged
* WiFi upload speed and control
* Numerous crashes and UX tweaks
You can download VLC for iOS from the App Store for free.