Our biggest update ever! There are things that go bump in the night, like password reuse and the internet’s Heartbleed bug. The vastly redesigned 1Password for iOS is the thing that bumps back. 1Password never prompts you for a review. We value your workflow too much to interrupt it. If you feel generous and have a couple of minutes, please leave a review. It makes a huge difference. Thank you in advance!
1Password - The Reimagined Edition
- This ain’t just a new paint job and an air freshener. We rebuilt 1Password for speed and productivity, adding some of our best and most-requested features - all as a free update to existing version 4 owners
- Note: iOS apps don’t actually support air fresheners (yet?)
- By very, very popular demand, Search is now always accessible at the top of the Categories tab and each main category (Logins, Secure Notes, etc.)
- AirDrop - Share items more conveniently, face-to-face
- Our sharing menu is now a good iOS 7 citizen
- iPhone item details for viewing and editing items are now 75-90% more viewtiful and edible. Wait, editable. Yeah
- Nothing says “reimagined” like a brand new app icon
Multiple Vaults & Sharing
- If you create multiple vaults with 1Password 4 for Mac or Windows, you can now add them to 1Password for iOS and switch between them in Settings. Great for securely sharing items with team members or family, or simply for your own organization!
- Demo Mode is dead, long live the new Demo Vault - We moved our popular Demo Mode feature to Settings > Vaults. You can add demo information as a secondary vault to demonstrate 1Password without revealing all your personal information
- Multiple Dropbox accounts - Have more than one Dropbox account? Great! You can now sync vaults that are shared from different Dropbox accounts
1Browser is better than ever
Our built-in browser is faster and more powerful, making it easier to login, checkout, and fill forms with a single tap.
- One AutoFill to rule them all - Logins, Identities, and Credit Cards are all under the same button in 1Browser, similar to 1Password mini on the Mac!
- 1Browser now prompts the user to permit it to open non-http and non-https URLs, such as FaceTime call prompts
- Swipe it to the left, swipe it to the right. *Ahem*, to go back and forward in 1Browser, that is
- The 1Browser tab view got a facelift
- Awesome Little Circular Progress Indicator in 1Browser - For your page loading pleasure
Keep It Together
- Now supporting custom item images added via 1Password 4 for Mac
- Improvements and bug fixes in Wi-Fi sync
- We made your data file much smaller, which makes sync much faster
- The 'Folders' tab on iPhone is now called 'Organize’ because...
- Tags join the party - Any tags you add to items in 1Password for Mac and Windows now appear next to your folders on iOS! Tag on
- Si vostè està llegint aquest missatge, significa 1Password ha estat traduïda al català! (localization for our Catalan customers!)
- Speaking of languages, you can now change 1Password’s language settings within the app
- New-user setup process is new - We made it even easier to get started with 1Password
- For those upgrading from 1Password 3 for iOS, the import process is much improved
- 1Password is now 34% smaller - if you’ve been short 8.6MB of space on your device, we got you covered!
- Persistent PIN code - 1Password will now allow you to use your PIN code across launches of the app
- The list of apps that support 1Password now include everything from newsreaders, to finance managers, and even a beer diary! Check out blog.agilebits.com/1password-apps/ to see them all
- Many bugs died to bring us this update
You can purchase 1Password from the App Store for $8.99.