According to the job posting, the position also supports key iTunes and Apple Retail initiatives. The position reports to the head of worldwide Buzz Marketing and keeps aligned with PR, Marketing, Apple Retail and iTunes.
● Core responsibilities include:
● Product placement in film & television. Work with the creative side of film & TV to place Apple products. This includes getting necessary approvals, managing and trafficking product inventory, following up with studios, and monitoring media for successful placements.
● Build and maintain relationships with high-profile influencers. Influential Apple users could be directors, actors, artists, athletes, designers and select brands or institutions. Determine which relationships have potential to maximize benefit to Apple.
● Leverage relationships to book events at Apple Store Soho. Collaborate with Apple Retail, PR and iTunes to ensure maximum positive outcome for the effort. Produce a podcast for each event into iTunes and maximize the promotional value of the content through PR efforts and partner channels.
● The position works primarily with outside partners but also cross-functionally with PR, iTunes, Product Marketing, Marcom, and Apple Retail. Oversee multiple projects simultaneously and ensure they are produced on strategy, on time and within budget.
The job posting follows some high profile Samsung marketing, most notably at the Oscars where Ellen Degeneres managed to use a Galaxy Note III to take the most retweeted photo of all time.
More details about the job can be found at the link below...
Read More [via BI]